Thursday, May 9, 2013

It seemed like such a good idea at the time

I have a LOT of pictures and adventures that i have not blogged yet - i mean, more than i even realized.
 In an effort to keep myself on track I keep my pictures folder really neat and organized, deleting pictures as soon as they have blogged.
Several months ago i noticed that i was on a regular basis ending up in places where there was free internet (like the library or friends' houses) and wanted to do a blog post, but didn't have my computer with me.
The solution?
Put the pictures that still needed to be blogged onto a thumb drive in my purse so that i always had them.
BRILLIANT!
Since i would have the thumb drive at home as well I decided to move the pictures instead of copying them. Such a good idea, really. I was able to get things done whenever the spirit moved me.
Except that somewhere along the line after some time and several posts i forgot that i moved them completely; I thought i had copied them. So i kept checking my computer's pictures folder to see what i needed to do next.
Result?
There are over 75 pictures on the thumb drive of cool things from last autumn and winter that i thought i had already blogged.
DOH!
Adventures with Lydia, farm chores, cooking and over 6 months of jewelry round-up pics.
sigh... 

2 comments:

Rea said...

Well, get em up... Like you always tell me...you don't have to have a bunch of words...just post the pics with captions!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see them!
Sheryl