Thursday, April 3, 2014

besties since the beginning

I know i am given to hyperbole, but when i say that my BFF and i have known each other our whole lives:
Nicole and Rickki Marie - July 1971
I enjoy the look of complete confusion on my face and that Rea is obviously looking at some adult who is probably saying Sit right there. Don't move. Don't lean on the baby.
Also, i think it is hilarious that she was born brunette and i was born blonde since that is opposite of how we ended up. In case you are wondering, yes, she always been a full head taller than me. No matter what age, in pictures i come up to her shoulder or chin. We have grown at exactly the same rate our whole lives.
For 25 years i have been searching for the earliest picture of us together.
The best i could find was when we were toddlers, but i found it hard to believe knowing our family that no one took a picture of us meeting.
I don't know where she found this or why it suddenly appeared, but this picture of us at 2 and 5 months, respectively, showed up in my email three days ago fulfilling my quest and making me smile for hours.

No comments: